- Quit my job, relationship, home and currently absorbing the consequences.
- I mostly find myself drawing, writing and being.
- Post-truth fiction by Richard Flanagan. I discovered ‘First Person‘ over an extortionate breakfast in Zurich. I was blown away by the FT article and bought the book immediately.
- ‘Trust Me I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator‘ – mud wrestling in the snake pit of live snarking and modern media distortions.
- ‘So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed‘ by Jon Ronson. Outrage, shame and redemption at the click of a button.
- ‘Braving The Wilderness‘ – my shrink gave me this book for my birthday. I felt obliged to read it despite my resistance to Brene Brown’s all American assumptions that form the starting points for her enquiry. The idea of the wilderness as a complete unknown definitely resonates with my hand grenade choices and consequential unknowing.
- ‘The Artist’s Way‘ I’ve hated this book since I was a kid for no real reason other than maybe it was the answer to some of my unconscious creative blocks. Newly converted. Yuck.